Master’s Degree in Europe: You will find an abundance of free information here, but these are the Cliff’s Notes:
- You don’t need to know a foreign language! There are over 6,000 masters programs in Europe-taught entirely in English-offered at universities throughout continental Europe.
- It is much more affordable than you probably think! The average tuition for international students is right around $9,000 per year. There are 2,660 options under $5,000 per year and 747 that are tuition free-even for international students! That’s a lot more affordable than the US, plus the cost of living is the same or less than the US.
- There are transparent and attainable admissions requirements providing an escape from the US admission rat race.
- Getting your Master’s degree in Europe provides a competitive edge in the job market – not only due to the emphasis many schools have on internships, but also due to development of soft skills from living abroad that employers are seeking.
- Bottom Line: This will literally change your life in ways you can’t even imagine, plus you’ll have fun travelling and you’ll make more money at work. Getting a master’s degree in Europe is an idea worth exploring.